Decrease the time it takes to develop, deploy, and maintain 3D and 2D multi-camera applications
Cognex Designer Vision Software FeaturesCognex Designer makes it faster to build complete vision applications and allows developers to more easily take full advantage of the powerful VisionPro® tool library. A graphical, flow-chart-based programming environment results in a diagrammatic representation that's easier to understand, explain to others, and maintain.
Key benefits of using Cognex Designer:
- Integrate seamlessly with Cognex-certified vision controller, cameras, and 3D sensors
- Solve applications with the comprehensive VisionPro library of 2D and 3D vision tools
- Create custom plugins for hardware such as robots, motion stages, and machine control
- Incorporate system features including built-in user access levels, real-time alarms, localizable interfaces, and SQL database logging
- Deploy a professional graphical user interface with 3D visualization
1: Configure Vision
Drag and drop dataflow configuration for vision applications. Use interactive edit controls to set vision tool properties. Add plug-ins for external hardware devices such as 3D sensors, cameras, and I/O devices.
2: Develop HMI
Create a professional runtime operator interface to monitor and control your vision application.
Configure I/O and factory floor communications, control motion equipment, and archive results.
Install on a vision controller or industrial PC.